Learn how to achieve that perfect fishtail braid + turn it into an updo!
Never learned how to fishtail? I’m here to help! This braid is easy as can be and couldn’t look better once it’s finished. I even threw mine up in a quick, cute updo. Take a look at my video and I’ll give you step-by-step instructions!
6 easy steps for the perfect fishtail braid:
- Apply texture spray to your hair.
- Divide your hair into two equal sections.
- Separate a small section of hair from the outer edge and cross it over the opposite side. Repeat this crisscross from the other side.
- Continue overlapping pieces all of the way down.
- Tie your braid off with a rubber band.
- If you’re going for a looser look, piece your braid out by simply pulling sections of your hair.
Products to achieve this look:
Moroccanoil Dry Texture Spray
Davines THIS IS A DRY TEXTURIZER
I hope this how-to video will get you started on achieving the perfect fishtail or an easy updo! If you need a few more pointers, learn more about me, make an appointment and come into PENZONE Salon + Spa Gahanna/New Albany to see me!