Blue eye shadow, blue eye liner, blue, blue, everything blue! Check out our how-to to make sure you nail this trend.
Hues of blue are everywhere for Summer. This retro shade may have you scared to take the plunge. But fear not! This easy step-by-step pictorial will give you all the know-how on how to nail this trend. Go for it, you blue beauty, you!
- Fill the brows with the desired product to frame your eyes. (AHEM! For more on that, see our How To: Brows 101 video featuring yours truly.)
- Prep eyelid area with Youngblood Stay Put Eye Primer. Next, buff in matte white shadow all over the eyelid to set the primer. Use Youngblood Pressed Shadow in Alabaster with a fluffy shadow brush.
- Take Youngblood Extreme Pigment Eye Liner in BLUE SUEDE and fill in the lid.
- Set the blue liner with Youngblood Pressed Shadow in Sapphire with a flat fluffy eyeshadow brush.
- Use Youngblood Ultimate Concealer (I used Tan) to clean up and highlight the under eye area.
- Blend concealer.
- Grab that Youngblood Extreme Pigment Eye Liner in BLUE SUEDE again and line the lower lashes and waterline.
- Take a pointed crease brush and a little Sapphire Pressed Shadow to smudge in lash line.
- Amp up your basic blue eye shadow with the Eye-Mazing Liquid Liner Pen in Azul! This easy-to-use pointed felt tip liner glides on for a seamless electric blue liner!
- Finish your look with mascara and a frosty white shadow placed in the brow bone and inner corner! Youngblood Pressed Mineral Eye Shadow Quad in Revue was used in this look.
All makeup featured in this tutorial is available at all PENZONE Salon + Spa locations.
If you’re feeling shy to try this look on your own, might I suggest a Makeup Lesson & Application? During this hour-long service, I’ll walk you through the steps and you’ll get a customized take-home face chart to follow along when you give this look a try!
Here’s to you, beautiful blue babes!