Learn about the hottest hair and makeup trends for Fall 2020.
We draw so much inspiration from nature and the environment around us. So we get excited when we feel the temperature start to drop and the leaves start to transform into a fiery orange hue — because that means Fall is upon us!
If you’re in a style rut — or you’re just so excited for cozy layers and earth tones — take a listen and get inspired. This is your opportunity to explore what’s new on the horizon and improve your life from the outside in.
Hair & Makeup Trends for Fall 2020
With masks being the must-have accessory this season, Fall fashion is going to be all about the eyes! So, if you want to express yourself and make a statement while socially distancing, we have some tips:
- Bangs are back! Ask your stylist for a curtain bang if you want a new hairstyle that frames and accentuates your eyes. It’s full, sweeps away from your face to open up the eyes, and adds a softness to your forehead.
- Bobs are so 2019. The new look is the lob! This is a great way to switch things up without sacrificing length, and there’s a lot of room to be either subtle or dramatic with the angle of the cut.
- Smokey eyes.
- Go bold and colorful with your eyeliner. Put that black eyeliner to the side and pick up something that pops. We’re seeing a lot of people being drawn to orange and burgundy in the salons.
- We’re also seeing people make big artistic choices, and we’re loving it. So add a little more than usual, get creative, and have fun!
- Feathered brows are big right now. If you want to try this at home, we recommend the Youngblood Brow Artiste kits for Blonde, Brunette, or Dark Brown hair. This is a must-have, can’t-live-without product for Teagan!
- If the cooler weather is taking a toll on your skin, you can fix that right with just a touch of highlighter on your cheekbones, eyebrow bone, and cupid’s bow. This will give you that dewy look that makes you absolutely glow!
- If you want to add a touch of color to your hair and face without changing everything or dealing with a ton of maintenance, you have two options: Balayage and a little something we call the “money piece” — that’s a pop of color that accentuates your face. These will look a little different for everyone, so talk to your stylist about your options.
- Adrienne’s go-to recommendation for great hair at home (and for those Zoom calls!) is the Davines OI All In One Milk. When they say all in one, they really mean it. This convenient leave-in spray softens, detangles, controls frizz, and protects hair from heat.
And if you want to do something but you’re not sure where to start, come into one of our PENZONE Salon locations for a makeup lesson and application! You can book an appointment online right now.
- Pick up everything you need for the Fall at shoppenzone.com
- Adrienne on IG: @adrienneatpenzone
- Teagan on IG: @teaganatpenzone
- Book with Adrienne or Teagan
Subscribe to the Show:
Connect with Debbie: