We bust some myths and share the benefits of CBD with Corey Poches from Motive CBD, Tanisha Robinson from W*nder, Gunhee Park from Populum, and Emily Heitman from LEEF Organics.
You may have seen that we recently launched a whole lineup of CBD products to our salon floors. We couldn’t be happier to make these products available to our guests but we also know there’s a lot of misunderstanding and hesitance around CBD as a whole. So, we got together leaders from four of our favorite CBD brands to bust some myths and share the benefits of CBD: Corey Poches from Motive CBD, Tanisha Robinson from W*nder, Gunhee Park from Populum, and Emily Heitman from LEEF Organics.
We just want to bust two myths right off the bat: CBD doesn’t get you high and it isn’t a foreign chemical that you’re putting in your body.
CBD stands for cannabidiol, which is a kind of cannabinoid, which occurs naturally in both hemp plants and the human body. As a result, our bodies’ endocannabinoid systems are able to regulate and modulate key functions in the body with the help of supplementary CBD, and that can lead to a whole host of benefits.
What are the benefits of CBD?
So, how do you know if CBD is something you should try? There are different forms of CBD, both topical and ingestible, so there are CBD products that provide a wide range of benefits:
- CBD is a fantastic non-pharmaceutical alternative for relieving anxiety.
- Similarly, it’s a natural alternative to help people calm down and sleep at the end of the day.
- CBD can help with chronic pain and chronic inflammation, both through topical applications and ingestible products.
- Topical CBD can also help provide relief from temporary inflammation, like a bug bite or your muscles post-workout.
- Skin health! It’s not something that we normally think about, but CBD is an incredible tool for rebalancing the skin.
Subscribe to the Show:
Connect with Debbie: