Our community initiatives support the empowerment of women and health and wellness for both women and children. If your organization aligns with our broad philanthropic initiatives, and if you are a 501(c)(3) or other qualified charitable organization, submit a request form for our consideration.
1. Be from or for a nonprofit organization as defined by the Internal Revenue Code (501c3).
2. Benefit Central Ohio communities and organizations.
3. Complete online request a minimum of four months prior to event to be considered.
4. Agree to provide program, acknowledgement, or marketing material after event to demonstrate evidence of donation at or for the event.
Please note, only the Charles Penzone Corporate Office is able to receive and process requests. Please do not deliver your philanthropic request to the salons.
Upon receipt of your request, consideration will be given and a follow up response will be provided within 60 days of your request.
- Clear and defined organizational objectives
- Commitment to your community
- Proven track-record of implementation of mission
Promotional requests, such as giveaways and sponsorships, do not qualify for our donation funding. Some requests could be considered as part of our marketing efforts.
If your organization or program meets the eligibility requirements, and you wish to be considered, please complete the following:
1. Funds for individuals
2. Projects of political nature
3. Pageant or contest funds
4. Religious organizations
5. Team sponsorships or fundraisers
6. Employee/corporate incentives
8. Class reunions
We look forward to learning more about how your organization is helping make Columbus even more beautiful!