Starting Tuesday, June 7th, our PENZONE Social Room Cafes will be stocked with all the goods from Cameron Mitchell Premier Events. Find a bite at PENZONE Dublin, PENZONE Gahanna/New Albany, PENZONE Polaris + PENZONE Short North. Get a peek at our new seasonal menu (can we get a y-u-m!?) and read up on “the why” behind this powerhouse collaboration.
it’s just good food.
It’s not our job to decide what you eat. Our purpose is to provide you with a range of healthy options that suit your needs. From plant-based to protein-packed, you’ll find them here in our PENZONE Social Room Cafes. There’s no need to be hangry – grab a snack or even an entire meal and enjoy it in one of our social room cafes or even outside on one of our patios.
the menu. – PENZONE social room cafe
bridal + corporate group catering.
Any of the above menu items can be prepared for a group setting, please contact our Experience Coordinator at 614.418.5350 if you’re interested!
ABOUT CAMERON MITCHELL PREMIER EVENTS
Food is coming back, y’all!! And this time, with our new partner, Cameron Mitchell Premier Events. Their food is award-winning (we know that), and their entire team is top-notch. This partnership is a match made in 614 heaven.
If you’re a huge fan of the Hudson 29 Salad, or just a lover of hummus + some veg, you’ll find all the options in our café coolers. You + your belly are going to thank us. And to that we say, “you are so welcome!”
the why. – why what you eat matters
FIND THE GOODS IN OUR PENZONE SOCIAL ROOM CAFES
- Your diet has a lot to do with your health and beauty from the inside and has a great deal to do with your outside health and beauty, as well.
- What you eat affects not only your physical health and ability to fight illness, it also affects your hair, skin and nails.
- You’re likely to have increased energy levels, strengthened immunity, strong bones and a glowing complexion when eating foods that are plant-based. This way of eating also reduces heart disease, cancer and strokes – the three leading causes of death in the US.
- Diet and external “beauty” are closely linked. Following a healthy diet – staying hydrated and consuming the correct nutrients – can keep you looking more youthful with a radiant glow.
- The only way to achieve healthy hair, skin and nails is to stay hydrated and eat more plant-based foods like greens, veggies and fruits.
Do we have your attention now? Grab a bite before, during or after your appointment in one of our four PENZONE Social Room Cafes. This collaboration is available at PENZONE Dublin, PENZONE Gahanna/New Albany, PENZONE Polaris and PENZONE Short North. There’s absolutely no reason to be hangry if your appointment overlaps your traditional lunch or dinner time. Just a big fan of our options – swing in, no appointment necessary. There’s plenty of space and even places to plug in if you need to make it a working lunch.
See you in the salons soon!