The PENZONE App
Now you can take these great PENZONE Salons + Spas features with you on the go with our app!
- Easy Scheduling
- Retail Rewards
- Instant Promo Alerts
- Customizable E-Gift Cards
- Stay Connected with Social
- Directions + Hours
- Troubleshooting Help
To access some of the features available in the app, you will be prompted to log in. Please use your existing online booking account information to be able to access past history and upcoming appointments.
Rebooking from a past appointment
Have a favorite artist/therapist that you always see? When using your existing online booking account login, simply click on the “View History & Future Appointments” icon and find the past appointment you are looking to rebook. Then select a date and time and you are all set to come see us at the salon!
Forgot your password?
If you’ve forgotten your password, click the “forgot password” link and you will be directed to the booking portion of our site to reset your information. If you do not immediately receive an email with a reset password option, please check your spam or junk mailboxes for this password reset information.
Never set up an account?
If you’re new to the PENZONE booking experience, simply create a new account on the main screen.
Our Retail Rewards Program
Earn a $25 Retail Reward for the brands you love!
Purchase 5 qualifying* retail items and cash your reward in on any product brand represented in your last five purchases.
To begin earning Retail Rewards, follow these steps:
- Download our app.
- Head to the salon.
- At checkout, a Guest Service Representative will validate each qualifying product purchase on your app.
- Check your progress + keep buying!
- When you reach 5 qualifying purchases, you will receive an email with your $25 Retail Reward. (UPDATE: Retail Rewards are now available in your app “Messages” as well.)
- Bring this printed or digital email to the salon on you next visit to redeem!* (UPDATE: Or show your app at checkout to redeem your reward.)
Exclusions may apply during retail promotions or with certain offers. See our Frequently Asked Questions for more details.
Push Notifications + Alerts
Enable push notifications on the app to get an instant alert when we have great new offers available in the salons. Choosing to allow the app to access your location will give you reminder notifications when you’re close to one of our salon locations.
- What is a “qualifying” purchase?
- A qualifying purchase means a non-discounted product or tool (both hair + spa) that is at least $15.
- Product brands that qualify are determined by PENZONE Salons + Spas and are subject to change without notice.
- Are there any retail rewards program exclusions?
- Exclusions apply during retail offers/promotions and may also apply during other time periods. Ask you guest experts upon checkout if your selected retail items qualify.
- Your reward may only be redeemed on any product brand represented in your last five purchases.
- For example, if you purchase 2 Davines products, 2 Moroccanoil products, and 1 Youngblood product, you can use your $25 retail reward on any Davines, Moroccanoil, or Youngblood product.
- Retail Rewards program purchases are not retroactive. No past purchases can be qualified for retail rewards.
- Will my Retail Reward expire?
- Yes, your reward expires 12 months after the date the reward was earned.
- I haven’t received my Retail Reward yet. When will I get it?
- Retail Rewards are emailed within 24 hours of the Reward being earned. If you do not receive your emailed reward and believe you should have, please contact our Guest Service Center the following day through the “Call Us” button within the app, or by dialing 614.418.5350. A guest service representative will be able to check the status of your Retail Reward.
- Your Retail Rewards are now also available to view within your app “Messages.” The rewards here will display if they have been redeemed and when they will expire also.
- I’m getting an error message when I click on the Retail Rewards icon that reads “Error occurred. Please try again later.”
- Click “OK” and return to the home screen.
- In the top right corner click on the “Account” lock icon.
- Press the “Logout” text in the upper right corner. (Note: your password is automatically saved and you will be able to easily re-log in.) This will take you back to the home screen.
- Go back to the “Account” lock icon and click “Login” again.
- Return to the Retail Reward icon and your rewards tracking should appear.
- Still having an issue? The salon team can look up and add to your reward points in the salon. Next time you’re in for an appointment, ask if they can give you additional details.
- I no longer want to receive push notifications. How do I stop these?
- Push notification settings can be updated in the “Settings” of your phone, not within the app. Locate the settings for the PENZONE app and choose to allow or not allow the different options. Note: Disabling these options will stop popup notifications from PENZONE Salons + Spas, but will not unsubscribe you from our email database or scheduling software.
- When I purchase a gift card, are there any restrictions on the images I can upload?
- Yes, uploading your own image for a gift card will prompt you to agree to our image guidelines.
- The guidelines should NOT be construed as an exhaustive list of prohibited material but rather as general guidelines. PENZONE Salons + Spas will determine, in its sole and absolute discretion, whether your materials and content are in compliance with these Guidelines.
- The rights owner of the content continues to own the image. PENZONE Salons + Spas will not gain ownership or replicate your content after uploading your content and agreeing to these terms.
- If you feel that the content you received is illegal, offensive, pornographic, an infringement of any intellectual property rights, or otherwise violates PENZONE Salons + Spas’s guidelines, please contact Guest Service at 614.418.5350 or one of our salon locations and explain the nature of the offense.
- I’m having an issue that I do not see on this list. What should I do?
- We apologize for any issues you may be experiencing. First, we recommend that you try completely closing out the app and restarting. Then if the issue is still occurring, please verify that you are using the most updated version of the app. Finally, if you are still experiencing difficulties, please contact Guest Service during their hours of operation by calling 614.418.5350. We would be glad to help you!
- Want to leave a comment or ask a question about our app? Please complete our questions/comments form here to help us improve our app experience.